North West College is a Public Institution and an approved Designated Learning Institution for international students in the Province of Saskatchewan and with the Government of Canada.
These international programs are PGWP (post-graduate work permit) eligible.
Applications for 2024-25 programs will be accepted starting October 2, 2023.
- Business Management Diploma 2023-25 (2-year) FULL. Applications closed.
- accredited by Saskatchewan Polytechnic and can be transferred to a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Saskatchewan and most universities in Canada.
- Business Certificate 2023-24 (1-year) FULL. Applications closed.
- Early Childhood Education 2023-24. FULL. Applications closed.
- Business Certificate 2024 (January 29, 2024 start) FULL. Applications closed.
- Continuing Care Assistant 2024 (January 22, 2024 start). FULL. Applications closed.
- Early Childhood Education 2024 (January 22, 2024 start). FULL. Applications closed.
MEADOW LAKE CAMPUS
- Continuing Care Assistant 2023-24. FULL. Applications closed.
International Student Manual
- NWC's International Student Manual 2023-24
- Government of Saskatchewan's Study in Saskatchewan Viewbook
Authorized education agents who are engaged in student recruitment for NWC.
NWC is a partner with Sask Colleges.
- Quality education - qualified instructors to deliver quality programming
- Small class sizes - hands-on learning guided by instructors who know each of their students name
- Sense of belonging - community atmosphere
- Student services team - to help remove barriers to your success
- Work while you learn - opportunities for part-time employment and Job Coaching & Assistance
- Affordable housing - in NB and our ML Campus has a Student Residence available for students
- Cost - lower cost of living
- Scholarships - you are automatically entered when you apply and are accepted
Pursuing post-secondary in a new country takes determination and financial sacrifice. If you are able to help a student with financial support through a scholarship please contact NWC and discuss some options.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
FOR SETTLEMENT QUESTIONS OR ASSISTANCE, CONTACT: