North West College is a Public Institution and an approved Designated Learning Institution for international students in the Province of Saskatchewan and with the Government of Canada.
We are now accepting applications for 2023-24 academic year. Applications will be processed starting on October 1, 2022.
These international programs are PGWP (post-graduate work permit) eligible.
- Business Management Diploma 2023-25 (2-year)
- accredited by Saskatchewan Polytechnic and can be transferred to a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Saskatchewan and most universities in Canada.
- Business Certificate 2023-24 (1-year)
- Continuing Care Assistant 2023-24
- Early Childhood Education 2023-24
Meadow Lake Campus
- Tuition and Fee Schedule 2023-25
- International Student Application
- International Student Manual 2023-24
Authorized education agents who are engaged in student recruitment for NWC.
NWC is a partner with Sask Colleges.
- Quality education - qualified instructors to deliver quality programming
- Small class sizes - hands-on learning guided by instructors who know each of their students name
- Sense of belonging - community atmosphere
- Student services team - to help remove barriers to your success
- Work while you learn - opportunities for part-time employment and Job Coaching & Assistance
- Affordable housing - in NB and our ML Campus has a Student Residence available for students
- Cost - lower cost of living
- Scholarships - you are automatically entered when you apply and are accepted
Pursuing post-secondary in a new country takes determination and financial sacrifice. If you are able to help a student with financial support through a scholarship please contact NWC and discuss some options.
For more information, Contact:
For Settlement Questions or Assistance, contact: