Telehandler Operator (Zoom Boom) Training 2022-2023
This training program provides students with an understanding of hazard assessment specific to Telehandler equipment, including causes of fatalities.
In the planning section, topics include:
- choosing the right telehandler
- traffic and pedestrian conflicts
- minimum safe approach distances
- PPE requirements
Pre-inspection is thoroughly covered starting with the operator's manual, to run up and function testing of the equipment.
Optional attachments are discussed including the hazards and common attachment systems used.
Students will also have opportunity to demonstrate safe operation of a telehandler under routine working situations.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is required for this course (Hard Hat, Steel Toed Boots, Gloves, and Glasses) coveralls recommended
- Program Length: 8 Hrs (classroom length 4-5 hours then practical to follow)
- Certification Duration: 3 Years
April 25, 2023
Course Cost: $230 (subject to change)
Note: This course begins promptly at 8:00 am. Please arrive early to complete the registration process.
Local Business Sponsor: Sky-tech Equipment
If you have any questions, or would like to enrol, please contact the Battlefords Campus: 306-937-5100