IN-SCOPE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Staff participate either in the Saskatchewan Teachers Superannuation or Teachers Retirement Plan or the Municipal Employees Pension Plan
- Dental, Extended Health, Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Other benefits such as Sick Leave, Pressing Necessity and Computer Purchase Assistance Program
See attachments for more details:
- Schedule of Benefits, click here.
- Municipal Employee Pension Plan, click here
North West College has a very diverse customer base and we are committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and respectful of each of our individual differences.
By building on the diversity of our employees, we create a work environment that is creative and energizing, a place where we encourage the development and expression of ideas. Our culture embraces:
- Respect for everyone;
- Awareness that differences exist, and valuing and accepting those differences;
- Equitable opportunity of qualified people for employment, promotion and development;
- Creating and maintaining a healthy work environment for all; and
- Building on people's strengths.
We are proud to create a workforce that brings out the best in all employees.
EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EFAP)
The purpose of the EFAP is to provide prevention, assessment, and personal counselling services for employees and their immediate families. For further information about the program, please refer to the EFAP brochure click here.