Education Resource Services
North West College wants to see you succeed! The goal of the Education Resource Consultants is to find ways to accommodate learning for students, in spite of a limitation or barrier. This could include the use of specialized equipment or software to meet learning needs, finding a quiet place for exams, extra time or having an oral exam.
We can support you with:
- Tips & strategies
- Psycho-educational or academic assessments & referrals
- Post-secondary students: grants for students with disabilities
- Student academic supports services: ie. note taker, scribe, reader
- Register Blast (online exam booking system)
- Student workshops
For more information about the ERS department, book an appointment with the Education Resource Consultant to discuss your specific learning needs. Confidential support and encouragement is provided to all who contact the ERS department.
Meet our team
NWC provides educational and assistive technology support for all students with regards to their academic learning. While using technology can be daunting at first, NWC will ensure that you feel well-supported throughout your learning journey.
- 1:1 Individualized training sessions
- Google classroom support
- Brightspace (D2L) support
- Assistive Technolgoy support
- Group sessions
- Any general technology support